Our custom-built affiliate sites are a completely ‘hands-off’, done-for-you service, that provides you with a quality digital asset, with huge potential for monthly passive income.
The main difference between our standard package and this, the plus package, is the social fortress that will be built around your site.
Our standard package, whilst including 1 x monthly link building campaign, is focused primarily on the production of exceptional content.
The Custom-Built Affiliate Site Plus Package not only provides the same level of content production, but also focuses heavily on building authority using the social fortress model.
Essentially, acquiring a ton of links and investing time into other ongoing promotional activities such as Quora, in order to drive significant, relevant traffic from day one.
Here’s what we’ll do for you (included in the standard package)…
- Niche Research
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Research
- Domain Name Research & Selection
- Custom Branding
- Design & Development, Utilising Our Brand New, Hand-Coded Affiliate Theme, Which Includes Best-Practice CRO (Product Comparison Tables, Footer Slide-Up Popup, etc.)
- Launch Content of 10 Posts (20% Informational, 80% Commercial) – Between 20,000 and 30,000 Words Average
- 1 x Monthly Link Building Campaigns
- 4 x New Posts Per Month, Including Custom Imagery
- On-Going Site Management & Maintenance
- Monthly Analysis & Reporting
And here are the added benefits included in the plus package…
- 1 x Additional Monthly Link Building Campaign (2 x Campaigns Per Month in Total)
- 2-4 x Guaranteed Links Per Month (In Addition to Links Acquired as Part of the Monthly Link Building Campaigns)
- 4 x Long-Form Quora Answers Per Month, Including:
- Site Persona Quora Account Set-Up
- Quality Content Production (Essentially a Mini Article, Including Custom Imagery, Links to Info Pages, etc)
- Ongoing promotion of Your Quora Answers in Our Private UpVote Facebook Communities (Ensuring Your Answers Rank as High as Possible for a Given Question & Drive Relevant Traffic)
To see the type of affiliate site we can build and manage for you, check out our public case study site, Survival Front.
There are no reviews yet.